ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As we expand and grow we are looking for a friendly, organized, self motivated office assistant who will be responsible for answering phones, calling suppliers, data entry, inventory counting, and other related tasks.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Positive, energetic personality.
- Self-starter, ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Professional and effective phone manors and communication skills
- Ability to work fluently with computers and learn new programs
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, Gmail, and have the ability to learn new programs. Able to type 30 words per minute or greater.
- Professional, punctual, organized and respectful.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable personal vehicle.
- Flexible schedule as needed.
- A hunger to grow professionally.
Please submit resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org