ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities for this CNC Operator job include:
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications
- Mount, install, align and secure tools, attachments, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Review program specifications or blueprints to determine and set up machine operations and sequences.
- You should be familiar with Fadal VMCs
- Listen to machine during operation to detect dull cutting or excessive vibration.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
- Can pass a drug & background screening
- Verifiable work history and favorable reference
The pay rate starts between $15-20hr: the work schedule is M-F 8am-5pm, part to full time, some flexibility available.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org